i bought a set of wood board a while ago which i planned to use as handles of rubber stamps...but it turned out too thick to use! so i was thinking what to use for a while...then, after i made some magnets using glaze for making jewelry using pendant base...similar to resin jewelry.
- vintage children book pages
- sun glaze or you can use paper vanish
- wood block (1in thick in any sizes you can find0
- sun glaze or pvc glue
- 2mm hexagon glitter
here is how i made...
- cut the image as same size as the block
- paint the block with glue nicely
- paste the image on the block
- after it is dry, apply sun glaze slightly on the top of the image twice
- before it is dry, put some glitters slowly
- after the first coatings are dry and most glitters are glued on to the first coatings, apply a few more sun glaze nicely to be top coating
- dry it somewhere without dusts for some hours
- add hooks if you need to hang it somewhere
if you would like to purchase these ones, please contact me via etsy ($25.00 plus the international postage).